Here is what I want to see happen in Connecticut:
1) Health care Reform - allowing small companies and non-profits to join the state insurance pool.
2) Medical Liability Reform - capping pain and suffering awards that are driving up malpractice premiums to the point that health care providers are leaving high risk practices, such as obstetrics.
3) End of Life Reform - allowing physician assisted suicide where it is the patient's wish.
4) Medical Marijuana Reform - Do what they did in California, and let doctors prescribe marijuana to people who will benefit from using it.
5) Estate Tax Reform - The State of Connecticut is facing a financial crisis. This is no time to give tax breaks to rich, dead people.
6) Reducing our dependence on petroleum.
Please take a poll on the above at Agenda for Connecticut 2010